Add a title.
Employment Application-download here.
We are currently hiring to fill a position as a veterinary assistant/technician. This will be a full time position with benefits, and will require working some weekends.
Documents and Forms
Client Patient Data Sheet-print and complete this document prior to your visit to help us update our records and help you address all of your concerns about your pet. We would suggest that you complete this form prior to just about any medical visit for your pet. Don't forget to update your contact information, including address, phones, and email.
- Treatment Consent Form- don't worry about printing this one, but you should review this document as there are some important questions and decisions that we will discuss at the admission of your pet for treatment or surgery.
- Laser Surgery Information-this added value service that we offer can significantly improve the surgical experience for your pet.
- PreAnesthetic Testing-another added value service that we offer. Always good medicine, but especially important in pets that are older than 1-2 years of age.
- Pain Management-recommended for virtually all surgical procedures.
Specials and Promotions
Some manufacturer promotions that we honor and some of our own as well. The links will take you to more detailed information about each offer.
- Shelter Pet Adoptions-50% off first exam.
- Puppy/Kitten Litter Discounts-let us help you get them off to a good start.
- Comfortis Rebate Offer-Rebates on purchase of 6 or 12 tablets.
- Trifexis Rebate Offer-Rebates on purchase of 6 or 12 tablets. For a limited time, a free heartworm test included with purchase of 12 also.
- Sentinel Rebate Offer-Rebates on purchases of 6 or 12 tablets.
- Rimadyl Rewards-get rewarded for your purchases of Rimadyl for your dog.
- Advantage Multi-Buy 6 doses and get 2 doses free.
- Seresto Flea & Tick Collars-$20 rebate on the collar, Double dip with an additional rebate on Advantage Multi purchases.
- Heartgard-Rebates on purchase of 12 doses. Enhanced rebate when purchased in combination with Nexgard.
- Frontline Tritak-Free doses on purchase of 3 or 6 doses. Enhanced rebate when purchased with Heartgard
- Vectra/Vectra 3D-Buy 3 and get 1 free or buy 6 and get 3 free.
Learning Center-Links and More Information
While it is true that you can find anything on the internet, finding information you can trust may be more difficult. We have put together some sources that we think you will find helpful and trustworthy. One of the first places to go when you have questions about your pet is Petly, where you will find a wealth of information about pet care, diseases, nutrition and other topics. Simply enter your topic in the search field and have fun. The Veterinary Partners link below works in much the same way. We also have our own library of articles in an Alphabetical Listing of Topics that includes articles on livestock information and more local detail on other topics.
- Bovine Information-beef and dairy topics of interest to our producers.
- Feline Information-cats are special so they get their own area.
- Veterinary Partners-the place to go if you want quality information about just about anything related to your animals.
- Alphabetical Listing of Topics-a list of terms, diagnoses, tests and other things we think you may find helpful.
- The Companion Animal Parasite Council-more information about more parasites of pets and people than you would ever want to know.
- Dogs and Ticks-a site devoted to ticks and the diseases they transmit, many of which affect dogs and people.
Websites for many of the products we recommend and use for various purposes. Visit these sites to learn more about the products, their uses, set up monthly reminders, get coupons and promotional codes, and more.
Product Comparisons-Looking for a way to compare what these products will and will not do? Check out our spreadsheet for a quick overview.
Heartgard-disease info, reminder tools, rebate offers,
Hill's Pet Foods-pet care info, nutrition info, and coupons
PetLink-Register your pet's microchip, update your contact info, look up chips for found pets and more
Revolution-multiple parasite protection for your cats in a convenient spot on product
Sentinel-learn more about this parasite prevention product.
Seresto Flea and Tick Collars-reminders, rebates, info about fleas, ticks, and diseases they transmit.
Trifexis-product info, reminder tools, rebate submission and more.
Thank you for choosing Jennings Veterinarians, Inc. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pet or livestock. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options. Jennings Veterinarians, Inc. requires payment in full at the end of your pet animal's examination and/or at the time of discharge.
You can choose from:
- Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover Card®
- Convenient Monthly Payment Options¹ from the CareCredit® Healthcare CreditCard
- o Allow you to begin treatment today and pay over time
- o Available for any treatment amount
- o May be used for your medical expenses as well, including dental and vision expenses
- o Can be used repeatedly - for your entire family - without having to reapply¹
Deposit & Billing:
For some treatments or hospitalized care, a deposit may be required. Healthcare plans requiring comprehensive care may require a 50% deposit to begin your pet or horse's treatment. We may offer in-house payment options on a case-by-case basis. We charge 1.5% interest monthly on all outstanding account balances older than 30 days. If you have an account 120 days past due, Jennings Veterinarians, Inc. may relinquish your balance owed to a collection agency. If this becomes necessary a significant collection expense will be added to your balance prior to submission to the collection agency to cover the collection costs.
Jennings Veterinarians, Inc. charges $35 for returned checks. For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to provide the best veterinary care available for your animal.
Our History-Jennings Veterinarians has been around in one form or another for over 50 years and we are proud of our history and the people who have been part of our business through the years. Learn a little about where we came from and how we have grown and changed over the years.
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.